1. Furniture is wrapped in polythene to prevent moisture ingress, and covered with cardboard sheets.
2. Items like granite or marble tops and other fragile and heavy items are crated for full protection.
3. Appliances are wrapped in corrugated cardboard with multiple layers to provide a strong buffer to withstand the transit handling.
4. Books are placed in small, strong cartons which are lined with polythene to keep the inside dry at all times.
5. Crockery is wrapped individually in cushioning paper and placed into special crockery cartons, which are labeled with fragile stickers.
6. Clothes are folded into polythene lined cartons.
7. If weight is critical for an air shipment, we palletize the shipment and surround it with stretch film, to provide safety as well as keep the gross weight down. To sum up, every precaution is taken to ensure a safe and damage-free delivery at the destination !